Ships in 2 - 4 Days4 interest free payments of $13.63
Show now. Pay later.
Select Afterpay as your payment methodUse your own existing payment card
Complete your checkout in secondsNo long forms, instant approval online
Pay over 4 equal paymentsPay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase right away!
1) An Australia payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) To live in Australia. To see Afterpay's complete terms. visit http://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
Even within breeds size can vary greatly so please use this chart as a guide only. We recommend comparing the approximate measurements of the bed on the individual product size tables to the measurements of your dogs sleeping position. (To measure your dog run a tape measure over them while they're in position and use those measurements to compare to the approximate measurements of the bed).
|BIG DOG BED|
|STAY DRY MAT||S||M||M||L||XL|
Are you upgrading?
Consider our SAVE-A-BED Scheme. By donating your old bed you’re helping to keep all pets happy. Read more about the scheme here.
Inside a durable felt body sits a zippered, fully washable, woolly topped mat. Felt is a hard wearing material, ideal for use in pet bedding. It’s even fully collapsible and is easily moved as it comes with a carry handle on the back. Pets who like to hide away in their own comfortable space will love this cave.
Suitable for cats and small dogs. It even fits snuggly inside an Ikea cube.
All measurements are in millimetres (mm)
|Entry Way Diamenter||200|
All sizes have been measured to the best of our ability. But when dealing with soft things, we can only approximate.
The body of our Cosy Nook can be easily brushed off to keep it clean. If the need arises it can be hand washed with a damp cloth. Add a couple of drops of lemon or vinegar (they act as natural disinfectants and odour eliminators) to cold water and wipe down as required. We advise keeping this felt out of harsh temperatures (hot or cold) for it to perform at its best. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach. Do not iron.
Warm machine wash 40c. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Cool tumble dry. Foam: Spot clean with warm soapy water as required. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Sleep solutions to suit all breeds, sizes and sleep needs
- Fibres and foams carefully selected to optimise pet comfort
- Over 30 years of pet comfort expertise
- Designer colours and fabrics to suit most modern home decor
- Washable covers and inners on most products
- Designed and built to last
- We only use fill fibres made from recycled PET (drink bottles)
- We only use Australian made foams
- We will repair your bed to make it last longer