Ships in 5-7 days4 interest free payments of $9.16
Show now. Pay later.
Select Afterpay as your payment methodUse your own existing payment card
Complete your checkout in secondsNo long forms, instant approval online
Pay over 4 equal paymentsPay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase right away!
1) An Australia payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) To live in Australia. To see Afterpay's complete terms. visit http://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
Stay Dry Mat
Even within breeds size can vary greatly so please use this chart as a guide only. We recommend comparing the approximate measurements of the bed on the individual product size tables to the measurements of your dogs sleeping position. (To measure your dog run a tape measure over them while they're in position and use those measurements to compare to the approximate measurements of the bed).
|BIG DOG BED|
|STAY DRY MAT||S||M||M||L||XL|
Are you upgrading?
Consider our SAVE-A-BED Scheme. By donating your old bed you’re helping to keep all pets happy. Read more about the scheme here.
Stay Dry Mat
This synthetic Stay Dry Mat lets dry air circulate through your pet's bedding keeping them warm, dry & comfortable. Flea, chew & stain resistant, it is machine washable & pre-sterilised - perfect for the older pet or young puppy in training. In fact, when customers sometimes call asking about chew proof dog beds (& after we tell them there is no such thing), we may recommend this mat as dogs don’t seem to like to chew it. This is the matting that vets & breeders use in their carriers & cages - it is autoclavable - meaning it can be sterilised under pressure (impressive huh!).
Perfect for expecting mums, incontinent dogs & puppies in training.
Please note the Stay Dry Mat is not waterproof. Moisture and urine immediately sift through the top pile to the non-waterproof backing keeping your pet dry.
All measurements are in millimetres (mm)
All sizes have been measured to the best of our ability. But when dealing with soft things, we can only approximate.
- Australian Foam
Remove cover before washing
Warm machine wash 40c. Cool rinse. Short spin only. Do not rub or ring. Do not iron. Do not bleach.
- Sleep solutions to suit all breeds, sizes and sleep needs
- Fibres and foams carefully selected to optimise pet comfort
- Over 30 years of pet comfort expertise
- Designer colours and fabrics to suit most modern home decor
- Washable covers and inners on most products
- Designed and built to last
- We only use fill fibres made from recycled PET (drink bottles)
- We only use Australian made foams
- We will repair your bed to make it last longer
My Cart 0 items
- Your cart is empty