Ships in 2 - 4 Days4 interest free payments of $3.73
Show now. Pay later.
Select Afterpay as your payment methodUse your own existing payment card
Complete your checkout in secondsNo long forms, instant approval online
Pay over 4 equal paymentsPay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase right away!
1) An Australia payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) To live in Australia. To see Afterpay's complete terms. visit http://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
Skin & Coat Care Wipes - White
|BIG DOG BED|
|STAY DRY MAT||S||M||M||L||XL|
|DRY LUXE MAT||S||M||M||L||XL|
|CALMING CUDDLER BLANKET||S||S||L||L||L|
|CALMING WOOLLY BLANKET||S||S||L||L||L|
Sizes can vary within breeds, so please use this chart as a guide only. Refer to the individual product’s size table, and measure your dog while in sleeping position, to compare with the approximate measurements of the bed.
Are you upgrading?
Consider our SAVE-A-BED Scheme. By donating your old bed you’re helping to keep all pets happy. Read more about the scheme here.
Skin & Coat Care Wipes
Gentle on your pet, and our planet
Made from 100% bamboo & enriched with aloe vera, vitamin E & baking soda to absorb odours.
Snooza Wipes are a caring, handy addition to your daily pet cleaning routine, suitable for all dog breeds at any age.
The hypoallergenic formula is mild enough to use every day on all areas - paws, face and under the tail! Our wipes are made of sustainable bamboo and can be disposed of in your compost bin, where they will break down without harming the environment.
Made from all-natural ingredients. Chemical & toxin-free
- 100% compostable bamboo fibre
- 80 per pack!
- Sleep solutions to suit all breeds, sizes and sleep needs
- Fibres and foams carefully selected to optimise pet comfort
- Over 30 years of pet comfort expertise
- Designer colours and fabrics to suit the most modern home decor
- Washable covers and inners on most products
- Designed and built to last
- We only use fill fibres made from recycled PET (drink bottles)
- We only use Australian made foams
- We will repair your bed to make it last longer