Ships in 2 - 4 Days4 interest free payments of $22.48
Show now. Pay later.
Select Afterpay as your payment methodUse your own existing payment card
Complete your checkout in secondsNo long forms, instant approval online
Pay over 4 equal paymentsPay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase right away!
1) An Australia payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) To live in Australia. To see Afterpay's complete terms. visit http://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
Marble Bowl Charcoal
|BIG DOG BED|
|STAY DRY MAT||S||M||M||L||XL|
|DRY LUXE MAT||S||M||M||L||XL|
|CALMING CUDDLER BLANKET||S||S||L||L||L|
|CALMING WOOLLY BLANKET||S||S||L||L||L|
Sizes can vary within breeds, so please use this chart as a guide only. Refer to the individual product’s size table, and measure your dog while in sleeping position, to compare with the approximate measurements of the bed.
Are you upgrading?
Consider our SAVE-A-BED Scheme. By donating your old bed you’re helping to keep all pets happy. Read more about the scheme here.
These stunning contemporary style pet bowls are made from natural marble stone and thoughtfully designed to be practical and to complement a modern home.
They have a chemical-free natural surface that is safe for your pet and is entirely BPA free & plastic-free.
Natural stone is also great for keeping your pet’s water cool and is well-weighted with 10mm thick sturdy walls to prevent tripping and slipping. They're suitable for both food and water and are easy to wash with just warm soapy water. Available in two stunning colours - Light Grey & Dark Charcoal- you can mix and match the colours and sizes to suit your pet and your home. Marble is a natural stone and colours and patterns will vary slightly from photography.
All measurements are in millimetres (mm)
- Genuine marble stone
- BPA free
We recommend hand washing with warm soapy water.
Avoid abrasive or oil-based cleaners.
Dishwasher proof but stone can absorb chemicals from dishwashing powder.
Marble is a natural stone. Colours and patterns will vary from photography.
Any surface stains can be removed with a paste made from baking powder and warm water, gently scrub the internal surface.
- Sleep solutions to suit all breeds, sizes and sleep needs
- Fibres and foams carefully selected to optimise pet comfort
- Over 30 years of pet comfort expertise
- Designer colours and fabrics to suit most modern home decor
- Washable covers and inners on most products
- Designed and built to last
- We only use fill fibres made from recycled PET (drink bottles)
- We only use Australian made foams
- We will repair your bed to make it last longer