Ships in 2 - 4 Days4 interest free payments of $22.48
Show now. Pay later.
Select Afterpay as your payment methodUse your own existing payment card
Complete your checkout in secondsNo long forms, instant approval online
Pay over 4 equal paymentsPay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase right away!
1) An Australia payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) To live in Australia. To see Afterpay's complete terms. visit http://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
Even within breeds size can vary greatly so please use this chart as a guide only. We recommend comparing the approximate measurements of the bed on the individual product size tables to the measurements of your dogs sleeping position. (To measure your dog run a tape measure over them while they're in position and use those measurements to compare to the approximate measurements of the bed).
|BIG DOG BED|
|STAY DRY MAT||S||M||M||L||XL|
|DRY LUXE MAT||S||M||M||L||XL|
|CALMING CUDDLER BLANKET||S||M||M||L||XL|
Are you upgrading?
Consider our SAVE-A-BED Scheme. By donating your old bed you’re helping to keep all pets happy. Read more about the scheme here.
Fleaproofer Dog Bed - Black
Australian made by us, the Fleaproofer sits 20cm above the ground and features the Snooza Original Dog Bed frame with a shade cloth type cover that the fleas will just hate to live in! With 2 velcro tabs to hold it in place & ultra high-tech UV treated thread & fabric, the cover is perfect for outdoor conditions. Made to suit those customers who had an Original Dog Bed but wanted a 'Flea-Free' style cover - now you can.
Our Fleaproofer frame can also be used withour Original Dog Bed covers as well as our many accessories - Woolly Covers, Multimats...
Sleeping area. All measurements are in millimetres (mm)
All sizes are approximate. For overall length of the bed (including the legs) add approximately 20cm.
- Synthetic Cover
- Australian Steel
Remove the cover. Wash with a mix of 1/4 cup bleach, 1/4 cup of mild detergent & 4 litres of water. Do not use solvent based cleaners. Line dry only.
- Sleep solutions to suit all breeds, sizes and sleep needs
- Fibres and foams carefully selected to optimise pet comfort
- Over 30 years of pet comfort expertise
- Designer colours and fabrics to suit most modern home decor
- Washable covers and inners on most products
- Designed and built to last
- We only use fill fibres made from recycled PET (drink bottles)
- We only use Australian made foams
- We will repair your bed to make it last longer