Ships in 2 - 4 Days4 interest free payments of $27.50
Show now. Pay later.
Select Afterpay as your payment methodUse your own existing payment card
Complete your checkout in secondsNo long forms, instant approval online
Pay over 4 equal paymentsPay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase right away!
1) An Australia payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) To live in Australia. To see Afterpay's complete terms. visit http://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
Flea-Free Dog Bed Grey/White
|BIG DOG BED|
|STAY DRY MAT||S||M||M||L||XL|
|DRY LUXE MAT||S||M||M||L||XL|
|CALMING CUDDLER BLANKET||S||S||L||L||L|
|CALMING WOOLLY BLANKET||S||S||L||L||L|
Sizes can vary within breeds, so please use this chart as a guide only. Refer to the individual product’s size table, and measure your dog while in sleeping position, to compare with the approximate measurements of the bed.
Are you upgrading?
Consider our SAVE-A-BED Scheme. By donating your old bed you’re helping to keep all pets happy. Read more about the scheme here.
Flea-Free Dog Bed Grey/White
The Flea Free Raised Bed covers are made from an open-weave, breathable, PVC mesh that prevents fleas from bedding and breeding, and is odour and bacteria resistant. And because of the open-weave cover and the fact that it is raised 20cm off the ground, airflow will ventilate under, through and around the bed, keeping your dog elevated, supported, and cool in warmer weather.
Made here is Australia by us in the Snooza factory, the Flea Free Raised Bed is built to last. We cut and bend square Australian steel tubes before powder coating the frame with a white satin finish, for a clean and modern look. We offer a 20-year steel frame guarantee! This is the most versatile of our raised beds as it can also fit the Flea-Proofer or The Original Dog Bed covers. For extra support, our pet mattresses such as the Pet Futon, Jute Mat and the Multimats will sit perfectly on top.
The tough, synthetic outdoor cover is easy to clean- you can brush it dry, wipe with a damp cloth or hose down. The cover is removable, and by unscrewing the 4 bolts in the frame it's simple to replace the cover and reassemble the frame. We ensure you can always get replacement parts too, right down to the bolts. If you're ordering your Flea-Free online it will come in flatpack form and assembly will be required.
The Flatpack Flea-Free: If you're ordering your Flea-Free online it will come in flatpack form. Which will mean assembly is required.
Sleeping area. All measurements are in millimetres (mm)
All sizes are approximate. For overall length of the bed (including the legs) add approximately 20cm.
- Synthetic Cover
- Australian Steel
- Light clean, brush down with cloth or brush
- General clean, hose down and scrub with brush and soap to remove dirt.
- Deep cleanse, remove the cover by removing 4 bolts on frame.
- Wash with a mix of 1/4 cup bleach, 1/4 cup of mild detergent & 4 litres of water.
- Do not use solvent-based cleaners. If heavily soiled, use stiff brush, and hose down and allow to dry.
- Line dry only.
- Ensure mat is completely dry.
- Sleep solutions to suit all breeds, sizes and sleep needs
- Fibres and foams carefully selected to optimise pet comfort
- Over 30 years of pet comfort expertise
- Designer colours and fabrics to suit most modern home decor
- Washable covers and inners on most products
- Designed and built to last
- We only use fill fibres made from recycled PET (drink bottles)
- We only use Australian made foams
- We will repair your bed to make it last longer