Ships in 2 - 4 Days4 interest free payments of $19.98
Show now. Pay later.
Select Afterpay as your payment methodUse your own existing payment card
Complete your checkout in secondsNo long forms, instant approval online
Pay over 4 equal paymentsPay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase right away!
1) An Australia payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) To live in Australia. To see Afterpay's complete terms. visit http://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
Summer Pet Futon Lattice
Even within breeds size can vary greatly so please use this chart as a guide only. We recommend comparing the approximate measurements of the bed on the individual product size tables to the measurements of your dogs sleeping position. (To measure your dog run a tape measure over them while they're in position and use those measurements to compare to the approximate measurements of the bed).
|BIG DOG BED|
|STAY DRY MAT||S||M||M||L||XL|
Are you upgrading?
Consider our SAVE-A-BED Scheme. By donating your old bed you’re helping to keep all pets happy. Read more about the scheme here.
SummerPet Futon - Lattice
The Summer Edition Pet Futon offers the same versatility & comfort for your pet as our iconic Pet Futon and will help keep your pet cool in summer. The Summer Edition Futon is available in classic Snooza patterned fabrics and is sewn closed with tailored piping. The filling Inside is still the same, Australian wool blended with polyester to ensure it's a breeze to keep clean (it's fully machine washable). Once we sew the cover closed, we quilt the Futon to keep the filling in place. Ideal for the car, weekends away, in the kennel or even on one of our raised beds!
All measurements are in millimetres (mm)
Measurements relate to the Futon Inner (mattress), covers are made larger to allow for shrinkage.
All sizes have been measured to the best of our ability. But when dealing with soft things, we can only approximate.
- Australian Wool Blend Batt
- Polyester Cover
Remove cover before washing
As this product contains wool & natural calico, much like your own bedding, it’s important to air it out regularly. This is particularly important during winter or damp weather as wool naturally draws & stores moisture from the surrounding air.
Machine wash 40c. Do not bleach. Cool tumble dry. Warm iron. Do not dry clean.
Inner (wool blend mattress)
Gentle machine wash on a wool cycle only. Cool tumble dry or line dry. Air in the sun regularly.
- Sleep solutions to suit all breeds, sizes and sleep needs
- Fibres and foams carefully selected to optimise pet comfort
- Over 30 years of pet comfort expertise
- Designer colours and fabrics to suit most modern home decor
- Washable covers and inners on most products
- Designed and built to last
- We only use fill fibres made from recycled PET (drink bottles)
- We only use Australian made foams
- We will repair your bed to make it last longer