We deliver Australia wide4 interest free payments of $6.99
Show now. Pay later.
Select Afterpay as your payment methodUse your own existing payment card
Complete your checkout in secondsNo long forms, instant approval online
Pay over 4 equal paymentsPay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase right away!
1) An Australia payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) To live in Australia. To see Afterpay's complete terms. visit http://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
Even within breeds size can vary greatly so please use this chart as a guide only. We recommend comparing the approximate measurements of the bed to the measurements of your dog (sleeping position is the best guide.)
|BIG DOG BED|
|STAY DRY MAT||S||S/M||M||L||XL|
Are you upgrading?
Consider our SAVE-A-BED Scheme. By donating your old bed you’re helping to keep all pets happy. Read more about the scheme here.
Sudz Budz - Felted Wool Laundry Balls
Here at Snooza we love anything multi-purpose, the more things you can do with something the better! Snooza Sudz Budz are the felted wool balls that do it all (well perhaps not all... but they do a fair bit and they're environmentally friendly!). Sudz Budz are the perfect washing & drying accessory for your pet's laundry - and they can also be used as a toy (under supervision of course)! Perfect for aerating and reviving lofty products such as pet bedding, cushions, pillows and other soft filled items.
Each pack of Sudz Budz contains 6 felted wool balls.
They are chemical-free, hypoallergenic, compostable, biodegradable are a natural fabric softener and can help reduce drying time when using a dryer.
All measurements are in millimetres (mm)
|6 balls per pack|
- Hand felted organic wool
In the wash and dryer:
Toss 4 - 6 Sudz Budz in the wash with your pet's bed covers to help gently remove ingrained dirt & hair and then pop them in the dryer to realise the natural fabric softening action and hair attracting qualities of the felted balls.
To revive your Snoozafill:
Placing one or two Sudz Budz inside your Snooza calico cover or laundry bag with your Snoozafill when washing and drying will help revive the fill and add more loft to your pet's bedding.
(Be sure to refer to washing instructions on your Snooza product).
- Sleep solutions to suit all breeds, sizes and sleep needs
- Fibres and foams carefully selected to optimise pet comfort
- Over 30 years of pet comfort expertise
- Designer colours and fabrics to suit most modern home decor
- Washable covers and inners on most products
- Designed and built to last
- We only use fill fibres made from recycled PET (drink bottles)
- We only use Australian made foams
- We will repair your bed to make it last longer