Ships in 2 - 4 Days4 interest free payments of $52.48
Show now. Pay later.
Select Afterpay as your payment methodUse your own existing payment card
Complete your checkout in secondsNo long forms, instant approval online
Pay over 4 equal paymentsPay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase right away!
1) An Australia payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) To live in Australia. To see Afterpay's complete terms. visit http://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
Even within breeds size can vary greatly so please use this chart as a guide only. We recommend comparing the approximate measurements of the bed on the individual product size tables to the measurements of your dogs sleeping position. (To measure your dog run a tape measure over them while they're in position and use those measurements to compare to the approximate measurements of the bed).
|BIG DOG BED|
|STAY DRY MAT||S||M||M||L||XL|
Are you upgrading?
Consider our SAVE-A-BED Scheme. By donating your old bed you’re helping to keep all pets happy. Read more about the scheme here.
Ottoman in Brown Mock Lambswool
This is such a stylish piece of pet furniture we may need to start making couches to match. We've used 130mm thick foam to provide the perfect support for tired paws (& feet!). Complete with chrome legs & a removable, reversible padded slipcover. At least some of us would admit to eyeing off our pet's bed as somewhere we'd like to snuggle ourselves (you know it's true!) - with the Ottoman you really can share.
- Mock Lambswool Polyester Cover
- Australian Foam
- Chrome Metal Legs
Remove cover before washing
Warm machine wash 40c. Do not bleach. Cool tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Spot clean only.
A small amount of assembly is required with our Ottoman as we don't ship it with its legs attached to ensure it arrives in tip-top condition. The screw tappers are pre-drilled into the base so when attaching your legs simply turn the bed upside down, unscrew the screws from the tappers, put the legs in place, then re-attach the screws through the legs.
- Sleep solutions to suit all breeds, sizes and sleep needs
- Fibres and foams carefully selected to optimise pet comfort
- Over 30 years of pet comfort expertise
- Designer colours and fabrics to suit most modern home decor
- Washable covers and inners on most products
- Designed and built to last
- We only use fill fibres made from recycled PET (drink bottles)
- We only use Australian made foams
- We will repair your bed to make it last longer
My Cart 0 items
- Your cart is empty