Ships in 2 - 4 Days4 interest free payments of $15.48
Show now. Pay later.
Select Afterpay as your payment methodUse your own existing payment card
Complete your checkout in secondsNo long forms, instant approval online
Pay over 4 equal paymentsPay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase right away!
1) An Australia payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) To live in Australia. To see Afterpay's complete terms. visit http://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
Orthobed Cover Natural
|BIG DOG BED|
|STAY DRY MAT||S||M||M||L||XL|
|DRY LUXE MAT||S||M||M||L||XL|
|CALMING CUDDLER BLANKET||S||S||L||L||L|
|CALMING WOOLLY BLANKET||S||S||L||L||L|
Sizes can vary within breeds, so please use this chart as a guide only. Refer to the individual product’s size table, and measure your dog while in sleeping position, to compare with the approximate measurements of the bed.
Snooza Wear Apparel
To find the best fit for your dog, measure your dog's back length from the base of your dog's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail (not the tip). Find the closest sweater length and size within 2-3 cm. Due to the stretch in the yarn, measurements may vary slightly from measurements shown.
Are you upgrading?
Consider our SAVE-A-BED Scheme. By donating your old bed you’re helping to keep all pets happy. Read more about the scheme here.
The Orthobed Replacement Cover Natural
The replacement cover in natural mock lambswool for our Orthobed. Replacement covers are great to change your colour scheme as you like or to have a spare one on hand in case of accidents or when one is in the wash. The extra-long zip makes taking off the cover a breeze. Non-slip paws on the base are a great touch too for wooden or tiled floors.
All measurements are in millimetres (mm)
All sizes have been measured to the best of our ability. But when dealing with soft things, we can only approximate.
- Polyester Cover
Remove cover before washing
Warm machine wash 40c. Do not bleach. Cool tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Spot clean only.
- Sleep solutions to suit all breeds, sizes and sleep needs
- Fibres and foams carefully selected to optimise pet comfort
- Over 30 years of pet comfort expertise
- Designer colours and fabrics to suit most modern home decor
- Washable covers and inners on most products
- Designed and built to last
- We only use fill fibres made from recycled PET (drink bottles)
- We only use Australian made foams
- We will repair your bed to make it last longer
My Cart 0 items
- Your cart is empty