Ships in 2 - 4 Days4 interest free payments of $23.98
Show now. Pay later.
Select Afterpay as your payment methodUse your own existing payment card
Complete your checkout in secondsNo long forms, instant approval online
Pay over 4 equal paymentsPay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase right away!
1) An Australia payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) To live in Australia. To see Afterpay's complete terms. visit http://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
Even within breeds size can vary greatly so please use this chart as a guide only. We recommend comparing the approximate measurements of the bed on the individual product size tables to the measurements of your dogs sleeping position. (To measure your dog run a tape measure over them while they're in position and use those measurements to compare to the approximate measurements of the bed).
|BIG DOG BED|
|STAY DRY MAT||S||M||M||L||XL|
|DRY LUXE MAT||S||M||M||L||XL|
|CALMING CUDDLER BLANKET||S||M||M||L||XL|
Are you upgrading?
Consider our SAVE-A-BED Scheme. By donating your old bed you’re helping to keep all pets happy. Read more about the scheme here.
Our magnetic therapy bed spent loads of time with our chosen testers (thanks to all that applied!). With such great feedback, we couldn't wait to get this on the market & hopefully start relieving a few aches & pains. In consultation with an accredited magnetic therapist, the polarity, shape & positioning of the magnets has been specifically designed for animals. We ensured the mat was low profile for easy access but the sizes also suit our raised beds. The fabulously durable, 600 denier ripstop cover we designed with as few seams as possible to ensure maximum water resistance (making it ideal for incontinent dogs) & the optional elasticised woolly 'topper' fits over the existing cover easily - a great way to add extra warmth.
All measurements are in millimetres (mm)
All sizes have been measured to the best of our ability. But when dealing with soft things, we can only approximate.
- Polyester Rip-Stop Fabric
- Australian Foam
Remove cover before washing
Warm machine wash 40c. Do not bleach. Cool tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Spot clean only.
- Sleep solutions to suit all breeds, sizes and sleep needs
- Fibres and foams carefully selected to optimise pet comfort
- Over 30 years of pet comfort expertise
- Designer colours and fabrics to suit most modern home decor
- Washable covers and inners on most products
- Designed and built to last
- We only use fill fibres made from recycled PET (drink bottles)
- We only use Australian made foams
- We will repair your bed to make it last longer
My Cart 0 items
- Your cart is empty