We deliver Australia wide4 interest free payments of $37.48
Show now. Pay later.
Select Afterpay as your payment methodUse your own existing payment card
Complete your checkout in secondsNo long forms, instant approval online
Pay over 4 equal paymentsPay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase right away!
1) An Australia payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) To live in Australia. To see Afterpay's complete terms. visit http://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
D1000 Cover Red
Even within breeds size can vary greatly so please use this chart as a guide only. We recommend comparing the approximate measurements of the bed to the measurements of your dog (sleeping position is the best guide.)
|BIG DOG BED|
|STAY DRY MAT||S||S/M||M||L||XL|
Are you upgrading?
Consider our SAVE-A-BED Scheme. By donating your old bed you’re helping to keep all pets happy. Read more about the scheme here.
Our D1000 Replacement Cover in Red!
The replacement cover for our D1000.
As the dangly part of the zip (or pull tab) is often enticing to a dog & can lead to a bed's eventual demise we deliberately leave it off. To remove the cover, simply slide a paper clip through the slider.
- Synthetic Cover
Cover: Warm machine wash 40c. Do not bleach. Cool tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Inner: Air regularly. To wash cover: remove filling, warm machine wash 40c. Do not bleach. Cool tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- Sleep solutions to suit all breeds, sizes and sleep needs
- Fibres and foams carefully selected to optimise pet comfort
- Over 30 years of pet comfort expertise
- Designer colours and fabrics to suit most modern home decor
- Washable covers and inners on most products
- Designed and built to last
- We only use fill fibres made from recycled PET (drink bottles)
- We only use Australian made foams
- We will repair your bed to make it last longer