Ships in 2 - 4 Days4 interest free payments of $87.48
Show now. Pay later.
Select Afterpay as your payment methodUse your own existing payment card
Complete your checkout in secondsNo long forms, instant approval online
Pay over 4 equal paymentsPay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase right away!
1) An Australia payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) To live in Australia. To see Afterpay's complete terms. visit http://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
Even within breeds size can vary greatly so please use this chart as a guide only. We recommend comparing the approximate measurements of the bed on the individual product size tables to the measurements of your dogs sleeping position. (To measure your dog run a tape measure over them while they're in position and use those measurements to compare to the approximate measurements of the bed).
|BIG DOG BED|
|STAY DRY MAT||S||M||M||L||XL|
|DRY LUXE MAT||S||M||M||L||XL|
|CALMING CUDDLER BLANKET||S||M||M||L||XL|
Are you upgrading?
Consider our SAVE-A-BED Scheme. By donating your old bed you’re helping to keep all pets happy. Read more about the scheme here.
The Big Dog Bed
We use a combination of two foams for our Big Dog Bed. Memory foam tops the thick inner of the bed while the bottom is what's termed 'load bearing' foam. It's there to support the dog's weight & is absolutely necessary for the memory foam to have the desired effect.
It really needs to be felt to be believed but the memory foam moulds beautifully to the contours of a dog's body ensuring all over, even support. Its low impact, dampening effect makes it ideal for older dogs, big or heavy dogs & dogs with joint problems. The wrap around zip makes the fully washable cover so easy to get on & off AND gives you the option to interchange tops between the black, water-resistant, 600 denier, PU coated ripstop & the fluffy brown mock lambswool.
All measurements are in millimetres (mm)
|M (JNR)||XL (BIG)|
All sizes have been measured to the best of our ability. But when dealing with soft things, we can only approximate.
A dense 5cm memory foam top upon 14cm of 'load bearing' foam to give your pet the best support possible.
- Australian Foam
- Polyester Mock Lambswool
- Polyester Rip-Stop Fabric
Remove cover before washing
Warm machine wash 40c. Do not bleach. Cool tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Spot clean only.
Snooza beds perform best when aired regularly.
- Sleep solutions to suit all breeds, sizes and sleep needs
- Fibres and foams carefully selected to optimise pet comfort
- Over 30 years of pet comfort expertise
- Designer colours and fabrics to suit most modern home decor
- Washable covers and inners on most products
- Designed and built to last
- We only use fill fibres made from recycled PET (drink bottles)
- We only use Australian made foams
- We will repair your bed to make it last longer