Ships in 2 - 4 Days4 interest free payments of $3.73
Show now. Pay later.
Select Afterpay as your payment methodUse your own existing payment card
Complete your checkout in secondsNo long forms, instant approval online
Pay over 4 equal paymentsPay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase right away!
1) An Australia payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) To live in Australia. To see Afterpay's complete terms. visit http://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
|BIG DOG BED|
|STAY DRY MAT||S||M||M||L||XL|
|DRY LUXE MAT||S||M||M||L||XL|
|CALMING CUDDLER BLANKET||S||S||L||L||L|
|CALMING WOOLLY BLANKET||S||S||L||L||L|
Sizes can vary within breeds, so please use this chart as a guide only. Refer to the individual product’s size table, and measure your dog while in sleeping position, to compare with the approximate measurements of the bed.
Snooza Wear Apparel
To find the best fit for your dog, measure your dog's back length from the base of your dog's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail (not the tip). Find the closest sweater length and size within 2-3 cm. Due to the stretch in the yarn, measurements may vary slightly from measurements shown.
Are you upgrading?
Consider our SAVE-A-BED Scheme. By donating your old bed you’re helping to keep all pets happy. Read more about the scheme here.
A 10cm curved needle & jute twine packed complete with instructions ensures you can now stitch up your Original Dog Bed cover, Super Deluxe cover or Jute Mattress just the way we do!
- Jute Twine
- Steel Needle
Instructions for recovering your Snooza Dog Bed
- Cut two small holes approximately 10mm in the bottom corners of the closed end of the cover.
- Slip the cover over the frame pushing the legs through the holes you have cut, the holes may appear too small however the jute will stretch.
- Fold the excess cover down inside itself until it is even with the cross arm when being pulled up tightly.
- Start stitching from the inside of the cover as close as possible to the leg. Once the needle is pushed through, bring it around and push it through the other side of the cover and continue stitching.
- Use the needle as a lever on the cross arm to pull the cover tight. Place stitches approximately 6cm apart and continue until you reach the other side.
- Do an extra stitch at the end before pulling the needle through. Loop the twine around the needle to create a knot. Pull through tightly then cut the end of the twine. Unthread needle and tie a double knot in the twine to finish.
- Sleep solutions to suit all breeds, sizes and sleep needs
- Fibres and foams carefully selected to optimise pet comfort
- Over 30 years of pet comfort expertise
- Designer colours and fabrics to suit most modern home decor
- Washable covers and inners on most products
- Designed and built to last
- We only use fill fibres made from recycled PET (drink bottles)
- We only use Australian made foams
- We will repair your bed to make it last longer